Best views of New York City
I’ve rounded up the best places to get a stunning view of NYC skyscrapers, skyline, city, architecture and urbanity. The street is still the best place for me to marvel NYC – getting closer to a building means seeing its character and knowing its history! All photos were taken during my 2 day trip to NYC. I recommend getting a full day city tour so you can get the best of your stay if you happen to have a limited time.
- View of morning skyline from Empire State Building
- View from New York Harbor while on a cruise going to Statute of Liberty
- View while walking along the streets of NYC – from financial district to Brooklyn bridge
- View inside an aircraft carrier at Intrepid Museum
- View of night skyline from Top of the Rock – Rockefeller Center
- View while walking at the Brooklyn Bridge